You can learn a ton through code reviews, but a lot of new people aren’t in a situation where code reviews are given to them as they would be at a development job. So I figured I’d offer free code reviews. 😇
You can send me any code for any language above and I’ll review it. But along with that freedom, I’ll have a post every few weeks here that prompts for reviews on a specific language.
This week let’s start at the beginning, with HTML!
Below are a some mocks you can use to write your HTML code, if you need inspiration.
Here’s how to get your code reviewed:
- You fork this repository on GitHub http://github.com/startherellc/open-coaching
- Clone your forked repository to your local computer
- Add your code to the repository’s local folder and check it in to your forked repo
- Goto your forked repo, click pull request, click “Create pull request”, and it will auto-fill with the options you want, then you can submit the pull request.
- I’ll then get a notification in the upstream repository and can review your code and give you feedback. 😈
PS – Did you like this post? Hit the heart if so. 😍